Tuesday 19 October 2010

Secret Peter - Fink Brau Mix


Ooh Ahh just a LIDL bit, Ooh Ahh a LIDL bit more....

Bonjourno this weeks offering comes from the musical metropolis known as Secret Peter HQ. This is my first mix that I've recorded and it is dedicated to the refreshing tipple known as Fink Brau available from all good LIDL stores. Theres a slight buzz on the quieter bits because my mixers buggered but its not too bad. This was all done on vinyl so a couple of the timings are slightly out, I am a novice so give the kid a break.....

Fink Brau Tracklist:

Nas - Get Down
Hot Toddy feat. Ron Basejam - I Need Love (Morgan Geist's Love Dub)
Quest - Smooth Skin
Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
Four Tet - Lovecry
LCD Soundsystem - 45:33 (Theo Parrish's Space Cadet Remix)
Mim Suleiman - Nyuli (Dub)
Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
Jamie Woon - Night Air (Ramadanman Refix)

Listen and enjoy below

Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment