Friday 1 October 2010

James Blake - Limit to Your Love



I can't read your smile, it should be written on your face. I'm piecing it together, there's something out of place.....


This young man is really starting to blow up! I brought you James Blake a couple of months back with his excellant remix for his good pals Mount Kimbie and after the release of his huge CMYK EP on R&S Records it looks like the world is really starting to take notice of this young producers talent.

Not only has he just released another hotly anticipated EP Klavierwerke via R&S but prime time Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe recently named James' brilliant reworking of Feists Limit to your Love as his hottest record in the world. Commercial success looks like it is beckoning Mr Blake into its open arms.....

According to the Radio 1 website Limit to your Love is the first single to be taken from James Blakes debut LP due to be released in November. Personally I don't think I can wait till November but luckily his Klavierwerke should keep me satisfied till then.

Listen to his heartbreaking rendition of Limit to your Love below

James Blake - Limit to Your Love by sophiehirst

No comments:

Post a Comment