Thursday 18 November 2010

Casualsi - Louis Walsh Can't Clap Mix



There's more to Ireland than this....

As I have neglected my dedicated blog followers (all 5 of you) for the last couple of weeks I have decided to treat you to yet another mix by moi of some of my recent and not so recent personal musical highlights.

This mix was recorded to highlight the fact to the general public that Louis Walsh is unable to clap like a normal human being.

Once again I cannot afford to fix my mixer so there may be a slight buzzing but other than that I think it is quite lovely. Not all of the timings are perfect but I am lazy and I couldn't be arsed to record it again.

Listen below to your hearts content

Tracklist:

Tiga - Gentle Giant (Martyn's Heaven Remix)
Breach - Fatherless
Four Tet - Sing (Extended Mix)
Glasser - Tremel (Astronomer Remix)
The XX - VCR (Four Tet Remix)
Badly Drawn Boy - Promises (Beyond the Wizards Sleeve Re Animation)
LCD Soundsystem - Beat Connection (Disco Dub Version)
Julio Bashmore - Chazm
Ill Blu - Bellion

x

No comments:

Post a Comment