Friday 6 August 2010

Oriol - Shay Lo



Welcome to the sounds of Oriol. I know the English Summer seems to have buggered off at the moment but i'm hoping for abit of a late Indian Summer and I think Oriol is to.

This Barcelona born beat maker now based in Cambridge has definately got the Summer sound nailed. Oriol sharpended his musical tools down at London based night CDR also home to the brilliant Floating Points.

Incorporating 80's Boogie with layered synths, funky bass lines and balearic drum loops Oriol has definately been the sound of my Summer so far with his debut LP Night and Day released on Planet Mu on the 19th July so go check it out.

Being the internet gold digger that I am I also found another freebie to share with you. This track isn't on the album but still has that quintessential Oriol sound.


Shay-Lo (Download) by oriol

No comments:

Post a Comment